Get the latest content and program updates from The Source via The Insider from Life Time. As a thank you, get 20 percent off your next $100-plus purchase of Life Time supplements.
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. blue spirulina powder
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tbs. coconut flakes
- Optional toppings: Nuts, nut butter, fresh fruit, hemp/sunflower/pumpkin/flax seeds, and/or coconut flakes
Pour 1/2 cup almond milk into blender. Add spirulina and protein powder and blend until evenly distributed.
Add frozen fruit. Blend. Add more almond milk, if needed. (Less milk will result in a thicker smoothie bowl).
Pour into a bowl and add coconut flakes and any other desired toppings. Nuts or nut butter are a great source of healthy fats. Seeds are full of fiber and contain many important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Change it up each time for an always-fresh take on breakfast.