Get the latest content and program updates from The Source via The Insider from Life Time. As a thank you, get 20 percent off your next $100-plus purchase of Life Time supplements.
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup raw, gluten-free oats
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all of the ingredients except for the oats in the base of a food processor or blender. Mix until smooth.
Add the oats to the mixture and shape into eight patties.
Place the patties on a 9x13 sheet pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
17%Total Fat 11g
16%Total Carbohydrates 47g
57%Dietary Fiber 14g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.