Get the latest content and program updates from The Source via The Insider from Life Time. As a thank you, get 20 percent off your next $100-plus purchase of Life Time supplements.
For the Cold Brew
- 1 cup coarsely ground coffee
- 4 cups water (not heated)
- French press OR 1 1/2 quart jar and cheesecloth
To Make it “Super”:
- 1 serving Life Time collagen protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 2 tbs. unsweetened coconut milk
Mix the coffee grounds and water in french press or jar and stir. Cover and allow to sit overnight (or at least 8 hours).
Strain the coffee using the french press. If using a cheesecloth, place the cheesecloth over another jar and slowly pour out the mixture, allowing the cheesecloth to capture the coffee grounds.
To make it "super": Place the cold brew and collagen protein in a blender and blend until well mixed. Add ice and the coconut milk.
Refrigerate any leftover cold brew in a sealed container for up to a week.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
2%Total Fat 1g
1%Total Carbohydrates 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.