Get the latest content and program updates from The Source via The Insider from Life Time. As a thank you, get 20 percent off your next $100-plus purchase of Life Time supplements.
- 1 lb. ground beef (90 percent lean)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 tbs. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbs. oregano
- 2 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- 1 can (15 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, drained
In large pot, cook the ground beef and garlic over medium heat until meat is browned and cooked thoroughly.
Add the onion, carrots, and spices to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat for about five to six minutes. Add the zucchini and cook another two minutes, stirring well.
Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beans to the pot and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
22%Total Fat 14g
9%Total Carbohydrates 26g
24%Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.