Get the latest content and program updates from The Source via The Insider from Life Time. As a thank you, get 20 percent off your next $100-plus purchase of Life Time supplements.
- 3 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs. mayonnaise
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbs. minced fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups tightly packed arugula
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 15-oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 5-oz. can sustainably caught tuna, drained and flaked
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and whisk thoroughly until blended.
Put the arugula, red onion, white beans, tuna, and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl and toss gently to combine.
Drizzle about half the dressing over the salad and toss again to coat. Divide into bowls and top with more dressing to taste.
This recipe was originally published on August 2, 2019 on Experience Life, Life Time’s whole-life health and fitness magazine.
Photography by: Andrea D’Agosto; Prop Styling: Alicia Buszczak; Food Stylist: Paul Jackman